According to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, owners of online stores must specify the terms of delivery and returns, as well as the right of withdrawal. Such disclaimer is called a “Distance contract”.
The seller of goods available at the online store, hereinafter the Seller, on one side, and the person making the order, hereinafter the Buyer, on the other side, enter into the following Distance Contract:
The Seller resolves to sell and deliver goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer’s order, while the Buyer resolves to accept the ordered goods and make payment in accordance with the terms of the Distance Contract.
Delivery and Payment Procedure
The Buyer orders goods on the store, clearly specifying the type and number of goods necessary and their e-mail address.
The Seller drafts and sends an invoice in accordance with the Buyer’s order to the e-mail address specified by the Buyer.
The invoice is drafted electronically and is valid without a signature. The Buyer makes payment for the order.
The Seller assembles the order and delivers the goods within 20 (twenty) days from the day of receiving the payment for the order in the Seller’s bank account. Delivery might take longer if the delivery address is outside of Latvia.
The Seller arranges the delivery time with the Buyer.
- All the works of art shown in my shop, can also be purchased in my studio, in Jurmala! Phone me: +371 29228846.
- Delivery is made via Latvijas Pasts (Latvian Post Service). The shipping costs are included in the price of the work of art.
- ! Latvia and outside Latvia - some artworks are only send by DHL courier due to its size, wight and frame (glass). In this case, shipping costs are calculated separately.
- In Jurmala, Riga and 40 km arround Riga, Jurmala - I deliver your purchase in person, right in your hands!
- If you prefer EXPRESS delivery, the shipping costs are calculated separately, according to the price list of DHL courier service. In this case, please contact me!
The Personality Accent online store offers warranty for the goods in accordance with the manufacturer’s terms of warranty service and in line with Section 27 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law.
Right of Withdrawal
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days from receiving the goods.
If the goods are delivered via post, they are deemed received on the 7th (seventh) day from the day the Seller has handed the goods over to a post office.
The Buyer can withdraw from the contract by sending a letter of withdrawal to the Seller’s e-mail address.
The Seller shall send a withdrawal form to the Buyer’s e-mail address upon request.
The Buyer’s obligation is to return the goods to the Seller within 7 (seven) days after sending the withdrawal letter.
All costs for returning the goods to the Seller shall be covered by the Buyer.
According to Section 12, Paragraph six of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, “the consumer is responsible for ensuring the quality and safety of the goods during the exercising of the right of withdrawal.”
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Buyer’s right of withdrawal or the Seller can deduct compensation in the case that the goods are damaged or there is significant damage to the packaging thereof.
By making an order on the store, the Buyer confirms that they have read the terms and agree that
the provided data will be used to accept the Buyer’s order and deliver the
goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of
Latvia. The Buyer also agrees to receiving e-mail notifications regarding the
processing of their order.
- Feel free to contact me in any questions: +37129228846 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org